Do you need occasional help running your small business?
As your Virtual Admin support, we’re here to help when times get busy. It makes perfect sense to leverage your time by outsourcing some aspects of your work with talented freelance support, rather than trying to do it all yourself. As Virtual Assistants we provide various services to your businesses from a remote location. There are a host of things that as virtual assistants we can help you with. We can help with your short-term needs, giving support for busy periods, one-off projects or campaigns, or we can offer more regular long-term help of a day or two or more a month.
Highly recommended if you are in need of #VirtualAdmin support! –Ivan Wadeson, Arts & Heritage Consultant, Partnerships Director for Dance Consortia NW.
Services offered include:
- website content management (e.g. WordPress)
- newsletter management (e.g. Mailchimp)
- minuting and writing up of meetings,
- diary/calendar scheduling
- online event management (Facebook, EventBrite etc)
- social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite etc)
- general admin support
- database input
- file management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- report writing
- database building (eg. updating email or contact lists)
- project management/evaluation,
- transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- preparing slideshows (Powerpoint presentations)
- answering emails
- ms office, open office, photoshop, lightroom
- and more
Johnny’s skills are pulled from a background in small business management, managing high street and independent gallery bookshops, working as an administrator for several arts organisations, and running his own successful photography business. He currently provides admin support for the Lancaster Arts Partnership, West End Million and Morecambe Artist Colony. See Johnny’s CV.
Carol’s skills come from a background in arts administration and running her own small businesses as a holistic therapist and vintage stylist.
Rates: £15 per hour.
CONTACT US now to see how we can help.