- Are you in need of professional photos of your company? Perhaps you are re-branding and need images to promote your business? Does your website need refreshing with new images of your products, people or services? Do you want to brighten up your annual company reports with some great pictures of your staff or business activities? Would you like to add some quality portraits of your management or staff teams to your About page? Sounds like you need me for some commercial work.
The importance of having quality, professional images to promote your company or brand cannot be emphasized enough, so if the answer is “Yes” to any or all of these questions, we should talk, I can probably help you out.
I undertake most kinds of work from small 1 hour shoots to large year-long commissions.
Recent work has included a quirky “Independent Morecambe” campaign/calendar for Morecambe BID, a 3 day documentation of the mothballing of Aberdeen Music Hall, a 10 month long commission from LESS to produce The Faces Behind Our Food, a touring exhibition of portraits and stories of local Food Producers, and a commission to produce a poster image for an upcoming show by local Theatre Company Attic Door Productions.
“Eureko is an international trade and export services company based in the North West of England. Whenever we need great photos of our team for social media, website or general promotional purposes, we turn to Johnny Bean. Quite simply, he’s one of the most experienced, talented and easy-to-deal-with photographers in the region. Taking photos for a company’s commercial image and identity requires the artist to grasp the psychology of the specific business sector as well as of the individual’s product or services. Johnny possesses a rare knack for getting inside the intangible business mentality and business personality and revealing them both through facial expression, posture, backdrop and those telling minutiae of clothing, colour and group configuration. And he achieves all of this with an informality and, frequently too, with a whacky (and relaxation-inducing) sense of humour. We’ve also been to his public exhibitions where he captures pretty effortlessly what is striking, popular and sensuous in the everyday world of the present. It goes without saying therefore that Eureko Associates recommend him most strongly as a naturally gifted and versatile photographer for all seasons and occasions.” – Vivien Hacker, MD, Eureko Associates Ltd.
- Colin Brown, Hairdresser, for Morecambe BID’s “Independent Morecambe” campaign 2019
I am a BA (Hons) qualified professional photographer based in Morecambe. I have worked with, and for, large and small businesses and charity organisations over the years to produce great images. My clients include:
- Lancaster City Council,
- Aberdeen Performing Arts
- Grundy Art Gallery
- Morecambe BID
- Lancashire Music Services
- Hotfoot Design, Lancaster
- Lancaster Literature Festival
- Lancaster University
- Lancaster BID
- Arcimboldo’s Delicatessen, Harrogate
- The Storey Creative Industries Centre, Lancaster
- Mr Vikki’s, Cumbria
- Bowland Village Inns
- Carnforth Station Heritage Centre
- Compact Caddy
- Mansergh Hall Farm, Cumbria
- Northern Tissue Group, Lancaster
- Tandem Law, Preston
- NICE Bar & Restaurant
- The Loyne School, Lancaster
- More Music, Morecambe
- The Gregson Centre, Lancaster
- Casterton School, Cumbria and many others.
View my Commercial Photography brochure (best viewed in full-screen mode):
I provide a professional photographic service, including the output of high-quality digital image files, optimized for print and/or web, provided on USB/DVD or via file transfer service as required, with a full licence for use in the required capacity.
I am happy to discuss any photography needs you might require. I can be contacted on 07763814587 or via the contact page.