There to help you when things get busy
For years, alongside running his successful Beanphoto photography business, Morecambe-based Johnny Bean has worked as a part-time Administrator for various organisations. Now, together with his wife Carol Bean, they’re combining forces and opening up that offer to other small business and cultural organisations.
As your Virtual Admin support team, Johnny and Carol are there to help when times get busy. It makes perfect sense to leverage your time by outsourcing some aspects of your work with talented freelance support, rather than trying to do it all yourself.
Virtual Assistants are independent contractors who provide administrative services to clients whilst operating outside of the client’s office, typically from a home office but accessing the necessary documents remotely.
As your Virtual Assistants, Johnny and Carol provide various services to your businesses from their remote location in Morecambe. There are a host of things that as virtual assistants they can help you with. They can help with either your short-term needs, giving support for busy periods, one-off projects or campaigns, or can offer more regular long-term help of a day or two, or more, a month.
Johnny’s skills are pulled from a background in small business management, managing high street and independent gallery bookshops, working as an administrator for several arts organisations, and running his own successful photography business. He currently provides admin support for the Lancaster Arts Partnership, West End Million and Morecambe Artist Colony. See Johnny’s CV for more details.
Carol’s skills come from a background in arts administration and running her own small businesses as a holistic therapist and vintage stylist.
Services offered include:
- website content management (e.g. WordPress)
- newsletter management (e.g. Mailchimp)
- minuting and writing up of meetings,
- diary/calendar scheduling
- online event management (Facebook, EventBrite etc)
- social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite etc)
- general admin support
- database input
- file management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- report writing
- database building (eg. updating email or contact lists)
- project management/evaluation,
- transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- preparing slideshows (Powerpoint presentations)
- answering emails
- ms office, open office, photoshop, lightroom
- and more
CONTACT THEM now to see how they can help.
Beanphoto is the trading name of Jonathan Bean Photography
Owner: Jonathan Bean