10am-5pm | The workshop will be split into two sessions (morning and afternoon). In the morning session, you will receive an introduction to your camera’s controls. We will cover…
- How to set up your camera
- How to use ISO, shutter speed and aperture for determining correct exposure
- How to use your cameras various modes
- How to take control of your camera’s exposure modes
- How to use white balance and metering settings
- How to apply exposure compensation
During the afternoon session you will put the morning’s learning into effect with a practical session (outdoors, weather permitting), ending with a brief review of your learning and photos taken.
Lunch (sandwiches and refreshments) will be provided.
*N.B. This workshop requires a minimum of 4 places in order to run. If fewer than 4 places are booked, the workshop will be postponed to a new date.