Mrs Beanphoto has made a very lovely double en-suite bedroom in our lovely central Morecambe Town House available as a guest room for hire. Perfect for a weekend visit to the seaside, to attend one of our many festivals (like Vintage By The Sea), an extended work visit, or very handy if you are in the area for a wedding and just need a room for 2. We are a 30-second walk from the seafront and promenade, a 10-minute walk from The Midland Hotel and it’s less than a 20-minute drive to The Ashton Memorial in Lancaster. A top-floor double bedroom can also be made available to accommodate larger groups who don’t mind sharing a shower room. We are happy to accommodate longer stays for people working temporarily in the area.
I highly recommend this lovely home and hospitable family!! I spent 10 weeks living in this spacious and accommodating room, within a warm and comforting home and would return in a heartbeat. The home is close to the sea and many shops, cafes and bars so all your needs are well catered for. The room is huge and the added feature of an en-suite with electric shower made my early wake ups all the more convenient. Again, I can’t praise this room and family enough and they made my experience of playing Peter Pan at The Dukes in Lancaster that little bit more special!! – Gareth Morgan, 2019
Guest Room Gallery
- Large guest room with king size bed, walk-in wardrobe and own en-suite shower room.
- Private room in friendly family home.
- 1-minute walk to the seafront and promenade with stunning views over the Lake District mountains and our world famous sunsets.
- 2-minute walk to town centre, shops and bus routes to Lancaster and University.
- 4-minute walk to the Eric Morecambe statue.
- 10-minute walk to train station (7-minute journey to Lancaster and connecting lines).
- High Fibre broadband Wi-Fi.
- Kettle with tea/coffee making facilities.